So you bought a huge pack of bread slices. Had 70% of it. Now the rest of the slices are waiting in the refrigerator to become part of your meal. Ohh! Don’t do that to your bread. Don’t make them wait any longer. Here’s a simple recipe for your evening bites.
This is the recipe for toasts made of 3-4 bread slices. Serves 1-2 people.
Ingredients for Veggie Toast:
- 1 small sized Onion
- 1 small sized Tomato
- 1 tea spoon Ginger paste
- Half bowl Coriander leaves
- Half teaspoon Vinegar
- 3-4 white or brown Bread slices
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- Tomato ketchup
Veggie Toast Recipe:
- Fry long sliced onions in oil.
- Add finely chopped tomato and ginger paste.
- Fry till onions and tomatoes are cooked.
- Put off the gas and add chopped Coriander leaves & Vinegar and let it cook in the leftover heat.
- Keep the topping mixture aside.
- Let the bread slices enjoy a heated pan till they turn golden and hard.
- Cut the slices diagonally and fill it with your toppings.
Add cheese if desired. But if you worry about those extra flabs, just like me, enjoy them with ketchup on the top.